Customer Success Agent
Heirloom Cloud Corporation seeks remote Customer Success Agents (CSA) to delight potential and existing customers. CSAs are given the resources to obsess over guiding their customers. They identify needs, respond to inquiries, and collaborate with internal departments to optimize the entire Heirloom experience. CSAs provide timely responses to telephone calls, emails, and other virtual correspondence. Successful candidates are competent, conversational, and compassionate to serve others.
- Use your own laptop/desktop and internet connection to engage customers
- Navigate HubSpot for timely Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Guide contacts on a buyer’s journey as the hero to their friends and family
- Listen empathetically to the contact’s problems and suggest Heirloom solutions
- Communicate with contacts to elevate their status from Leads to Evangelists
- Coordinate deals and customer fulfillment with the Heirloom operations team
- Advise Heirloom leadership on new products, services, and communications
- Proven 2+ years experience in sales or customer service
- Proven 1+ years experience in CRM (or comparable digital system)
- Knowledge of Google Workplace; familiarity with HubSpot a plus
- Strong communication skills; Spanish or French language a plus
- Excellent empathy and listening skills a priority
- Good organizational and learning skills required
- Assertiveness and confidence necessary for success
- High school diploma or GED; BS/BA in business a plus
- Remote position.
- Contract, intern, part-time, full-time, and equity positions considered.
- Compensation starts at $20.00/hour. Benefits available for full-time employment.