Heirloom Cloud Corporation seeks a remote Cloud Enginner as part of a growing technology team. The Cloud Engineer is responsible for managing the backend infrastructure of Heirloom’s cloud and contributing to the continuous integration and continuous development (CI/CD) of the application. The Cloud Engineer reports to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and works closely with the technology team. The Cloud Engineer is inquisitive, data-driven, and motivated to develop great technology.
- Use your own laptop/desktop and internet connection as your work center
- Navigate Amazon Web Services (AWS) technology stack and suggest optimizations
- Document best practices for infrastructure maintenance and application development
- Participate in agile project management standup meetings
- Coordinate with the CTO, designers, developers, and other engineers
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting cloud technology
- Advise Heirloom leadership as required
- Proven 4+ years experience in DevOps
- Proven experience with core elements of AWS
- Proven experience with the serverless approaches using AWS Lambda
- Proficient in developing application programming interfaces (API)
- Proficient in Google Workplace; familiarity with HubSpot a plus
- Familiarity with AWS SageMaker, Rekognition, and Comprehend
- Flexibility to work on a rapidly evolving schedule
- High school diploma or GED; BS/BA in computer or data science preferred
- Remote position.
- Contract, intern, part-time, full-time, and equity positions considered.
- Compensation starts at $40.00/hour. Benefits available for full-time employment.