Social Media Manager - Remote
Job Open 10/1/2021 - Close 2/1/2022
Seeking a Social Media Manager for an exciting consumer technology startup. This is a fully remote position, using your own laptop/desktop and internet connection as your work center. The Social Media Manager is responsible for directing Heirloom’s content strategies on social media platforms. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and works cross-functionally with all departments. The successful candidate is creative, data-driven, and motivated to dramatically increase brand awareness. If you have proven experience in social media management, we’d like to meet you.
- Use social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company brand
- Work with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Engage with customers and other stakeholders on the company’s social media accounts
- Analyze the social media strategy to identify weaknesses and opportunities for improvement
- Research social media trends and advise the leadership of relevant changes
- Set key performance indicators (KPI) for social media campaigns and paid advertising
- Lead a team of specialists, each with a deep understanding of every social media platform
- Proven work experience as a social media manager
- Accomplished at using social media to generate awareness and engagement
- Deep understanding of the entire social media environment
- Flexibility to work on a rapidly evolving schedule
- Team player who enjoys collaborating on Slack
- Proficiency in Google Workspace desired
- Relevant certifications in HubSpot desired
- High school diploma/GED required; BS/BA in related field preferred
- Remote position.
- Contract, intern, part-time, full-time, and equity positions considered.
- Compensation starts at $30.00/hour. Benefits available for full-time employment.