Copywriter - Remote
Job Open 10/1/2021 - Close 2/1/2022
Seeking a virtual Copywriter for an exciting consumer technology startup. The Copywriter is responsible for producing engaging, clear text for channels such as websites, blogs, emails, voiceovers, and technology applications. The Copywriter reports to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and works cross-functionally with all departments. The successful candidate is a high-quality and concise writer, motivated to generate exceptional content. If you have proven experience in copywriting, we’d like to meet you.
- Use your own laptop/desktop and internet connection as your work center
- Collaborate with others to brainstorm on a variety of marketing materials
- Write clear and error-free content that reflects the company’s voice
- Interpret complex technical information and translate that into a simple copy
- Work with stakeholders to edit and modify copy
- Manage copy production schedule for multiple channels
- Engage with the leadership team as required
- Experience producing copy for print and digital media channels
- Success in producing copy for advertising and marketing campaigns
- Skill in social media writing, including hashtags and relevant acronyms
- Experience using keywords with search engine optimization (SEO)
- Deep understanding of appropriate grammar required
- Proficiency in Google Workplace desired
- Experience or certifications in HubSpot desired
- Flexibility to work on a rapidly evolving schedule
- High school diploma or GED required; BS/BA in a relevant field desired
- Remote position.
- Contract, intern, part-time, full-time, and equity positions considered.
- Compensation starts at $25.00/hour. Benefits available for full-time employment.