Job Open 10/1/2021 - Close 2/1/2022
Seeking a virtual Graphic Designer for an exciting consumer technology startup. The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating aesthetically pleasing visual designs for Heirloom’s brand, including coordination of images to accompany written copy. The Graphic Designer reports to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and works cross-functionally with all departments. The successful candidate understands branding, is artistically creative, and is motivated to generate exceptional designs. If you have proven experience in graphic design, we’d like to meet you.
- Use your own laptop/desktop and internet connection as your work center
- Collaborate with others to brainstorm on a variety of marketing materials
- Acquire or produce high-quality imagery
- Create guidelines on how logos and other branding materials are used
- Work with stakeholders to edit and modify designs
- Manage design production schedule for multiple channels
- Engage with the leadership team as required
- Experience creating designs for print and digital media channels
- Success in producing graphics for advertising and marketing campaigns
- Ability to clearly communicate the reasoning behind design choices
- Deep understanding of graphic design principles
- Mastery of industry-standard design software required
- Proficiency in Google Workplace desired
- Experience or certifications in HubSpot desired
- Flexibility to work on a rapidly evolving schedule
- High school diploma or GED required; BS/BA in a relevant field desired
- Remote position.
- Contract, intern, part-time, full-time, and equity positions considered.
- Compensation starts at $20.00/hour. Benefits available for full-time employment.